Dear Staffordshire County Council,
Please can you provide the following information:
1. The software providers your Local Authority uses for:
• Your Education Management Information System (Local Authority use for admissions, LAC, SEND, Early Years etc.)
• Managing the performance of the Youth Offending Team and the case management of individual young people
• Your Children’s Centre Management Information System
2. The amount paid to these suppliers annually for support and maintenance.
3. The contract renewal dates and notice period you are required to give for each.
4. The contract manager responsible for market engagement when the contracts end
Dear Jayne Taylor,
Thank you for your request for information received by Staffordshire
County Council on 24/07/2020.
Your request is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 and will be answered within twenty working days.
During the current situation we will try to meet the statutory deadlines
for processing access to information requests. However, it is likely that
resources, whether they are finances or people, may be diverted away from
access to information work to deal with priority public services.
Please be patient if you experience delays when making information rights
requests during the pandemic. Where practicable, we will try to notify you
if there is likely to be a delay in being able to provide the information
you have requested.
If you have any queries about this request do not hesitate to contact us.
Please remember to quote the case reference number above in any future
Dear Jayne Taylor
Thank you for your request for information.
Please find information provided by the relevant service team(s) attached.
If you have any comments relating to how your request has been handled by our authority you should contact us in the first instance. Send your comment or complaint to:
Access Manager, Access Team, Staffordshire County Council, 2 Staffordshire Place, Stafford ST16 2DH or email [email address]
If you then have any further comments relating to how your request has been handled by our authority, please contact the Information Commissioner, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Staffordshire County Council
1 Staffordshire Place
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now