Humberside police officers arrested for 'misconduct in public office'

The request was partially successful.

Dominik J. Cysewski

Dear Independent Office for Police Conduct,

Hull Daily Mail reported the following on November 8, 2018

"Three police officers have been arrested on suspicion of misconduct in public office.

Humberside Police say two of its officers were arrested in connection with the offence in October and have been suspended. The force says the two officers were released , but a third officer has been arrested and is currently in custody.

The matter has been reported to the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC), Humberside Police have said."

What was the outcome of the IOPC investigation?

Yours faithfully,

Dominik J. Cysewski

!Request Info, Independent Office for Police Conduct

This is an automated email please do not respond to it.

Thank you for your email.

If you have made a request for information to the IOPC, your email and any attachments will be assessed, logged and forwarded onto the appropriate department to prepare the response.

FOI & DPA Team

!Request Info, Independent Office for Police Conduct

Dear Mr Cysewski

Thank you for your correspondence to the IOPC in which you made a request for information. This request is being considered under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). We will now consult with the relevant department to gather the response to your request.

We propose to respond to you on or before the 10 July 2019 in line with the timescales prescribed by the FOIA.

If you have any questions about this request please contact us. Please remember to quote reference number 1007690 in any future correspondence about this matter.

Yours sincerely

FOI and DPA Team
Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC)
PO Box 473
M33 0BW
Tel: 0300 020 0096 
Follow us on Twitter at: @policeconduct
Find out how we handle your personal data.
We now regularly publish practical advice and guidance for handling complaints in our magazine FOCUS

show quoted sections

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .