Gabriel Syme made this Freedom of Information request to Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy,
1) the name of the company which has set up https://searchforuksubsidies.beis.gov.uk/
2) the date https://searchforuksubsidies.beis.gov.uk/ was launched
3) has https://searchforuksubsidies.beis.gov.uk/ had to be fixed? If so what date were the glitches corrected?
4) please provide guidance provided to users of https://searchforuksubsidies.beis.gov.uk/
5) please provide the latest slides on the Subsidy Control regime used by the BEIS team responsible for this area of law.
BEIS ref: FOI2022/01258
Dear Gabriel Syme
Thank you for your request for information which was received on 17th
January. Your request has been passed on to the appropriate official at
the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) to
Your request is being considered under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 and
we will reply at the latest by 14th February.
If you have any queries about this email, please contact the Information
Rights & Records Unit at BEIS. Please remember to quote the reference
number above in any future communications.
Information Rights & Records Unit
Dear Mr Syme
Please find attached the Department's response to your Freedom of Information request, our reference FOI2022/01258.
We apologise for the delay in sending you our response.
If you have any queries about this email, please contact the Information Rights & Records Unit at BEIS.
Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now