Dear Inverclyde Council,
I would like to request details about the Council's:
1. Contracted Housing Related Support services (including accommodation based support, floating support, rough sleeper and Housing First services) and
2. Contracted Adult Employability Services (not including skills and training)
For each individual contract over £50,000 per annum, could the Council please provide the following information:
• Contract name
• Contract start and end date
• Contract value (please indicate total or annual)
• The current contract provider
• Owner of the building the contract is delivered from
• The client group (please include contracts for single homeless, families, young people and rough sleepers)
• Number of clients supported under the contract
• Whether there is an intention to extend or reprocure the contract
• Lead commissioner name and contact details
I refer to your request for information under the Freedom of Information
(Scotland) Act 2002. In terms of the Act, I am unable to deal with a
request unless the full name of the requester is set out in the body of
the request, as indicated in the guidance available on the Scottish
Information Commissioner's website at:-
In the circumstances, I should be obliged if you would let me have a note
of your full name at the earliest opportunity.
Senior Admin Officer
Legal & Property Services
Phone (office) – 01475 712114
e-mail – [email address]@inverclyde.gov.uk
Inverclyde Council website – www.inverclyde.gov.uk
Inverclyde on Twitter – twitter.com/inverclyde
Inverclyde Council - Best Government Services Employer in the UK 2016 –
Bloomberg Business Best Employer Awards 2016
Inverclyde Council Email Disclaimer
This document should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed and is not intended to be relied upon by any
person without subsequent written confirmation of its contents. Accordingly, Inverclyde Council disclaim all responsibility
and accept no liability (including in negligence) for the consequences for any person acting, or refraining from acting,
on such information prior to the receipt by those persons of subsequent written confirmation.
If you have received this E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone.
Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this E-mail message
is strictly prohibited.
Dear Lindsay Carrick,
As requested my full name is Movya Makambwe
I acknowledge receipt of your email dated 30 May 2018 confirming your full name and I confirm that your request is being dealt with.
In terms of the Act, a response will be issued to you within 20 working days being 27 June.
Dear Lindsay Carrick,
As requested, full name is Movya Makambwe
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now