We don't know whether the most recent response to this request contains information or not – if you are Richard Mitchell please sign in and let everyone know.

HRA regulation 77 assessment

Richard Mitchell made this Freedom of Information request to Barrow in Furness Borough Council

Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.

We're waiting for Richard Mitchell to read a recent response and update the status.

Richard Mitchell

Dear Barrow in Furness Borough Council,

Please could you tell me how many pop up campsites or how many campsites working under club exemptions you have in your district? Can you also tell me how many have completed a HRA regulation assessment under regulation 77 of the habitat and species regulations.
Thank you

Yours faithfully,

Richard Mitchell

Freedom of Information, Barrow in Furness Borough Council

Dear Sir/Madam


Your request has now been considered and I can confirm there is currently one historic exempted site and one in for consideration, which has yet to be assessed by officers.

Copyright Notice

The provision of information by Barrow Borough Council by whatever means does not imply a right to reproduce or commercial exploit such information without the prior written express consent of the Council. This includes information disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act.

Reproduction or commercial exploitation of information without consent may be an infringement of copyright.

Barrow Borough Council is unable to grant permission to reproduce or re-use ANY information that is the property of a third party(s). Permission to reproduce or re-use any such material must be obtained from the copyright holder(s).

Information you receive which is not subject to Crown Copyright continues to be protected by the copyright of the person or organisation from which the information originated.

You are free to use it for your own purposes, including any non-commercial research you are doing and for the purposes of news reporting. Any other re-use, for example commercial publication, would require the permission of the copyright holder. You can find details on the arrangements for re-using Crown Copyright at: http://www.hmso.gov.uk/copyright/licence...

Applications for re-use must be made in writing and state the purpose for which the information will be reused. Under the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations we may choose to allow re-use under licence, imposing conditions on the re-use of the information to ensure it is not used in a manner inconsistent with our copyright and we may also decide to charge a re-use fee.

If you have any queries, concerns or if you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request please contact me as above. If the complaint still cannot be resolved you may contact the Council’s Corporate Services Manager at the address given above.

If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow. Cheshire SK9 5AF

Yours faithfully

Freedom of Information

show quoted sections

We don't know whether the most recent response to this request contains information or not – if you are Richard Mitchell please sign in and let everyone know.