How to refer to the CPFT Accommodation Forum

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Humphrey Liddiard

Dear Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust,

I am supporting a client seeking independent living accommodation and his local authority (SCDC) have suggested he should approach the Accommodation Forum for help with this. The LDP have recently carried out a Social Care assessment suggesting some kind of supported or sheltered accommodation would be required.

Yours faithfully,

Humphrey Liddiard

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .