Dear Nottingham City Council,
Can you answer the following as part of my freedom of information request, please?
1) How many improvement notices and hazard notices have been given to private sector landlords concerning rented (and vacant, to let) properties in the Nottingham City boundary?
2) Could you provide details on the number of notices and the types of notice on a yearly basis?
3) What is the most common reason improvement notices have been issued?
4) Have any banning orders been issued to any landlords in Nottingham?
(I am interested in data since 1st January 2014)
5) How many complaints has Leicester City Council received concerning breaches of the Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) 2018 and Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS)? And;
6) How many of these complaints have been upheld since the act came into force this year?
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR ENQUIRY
Dear Andrew Hill,
Nottingham City Council acknowledge the receipt of your email.
Your enquiry has been given the reference number IG/12918. A case officer
will be assigned to your request and you will receive a response in due
Please note that;
For requests that fall under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the
Environmental Information Regulations 2004 you should expect a response
within 20 working days commencing the next working day following receipt
of your enquiry.
For requests that fall under the Data Protection Act 1998 (requests for
personal information) you will receive a response within 40 calendar days
of the Authority receiving everything we reasonably require from you.
Where requests for personal information are received and involve large
amounts of information or complex materials, an officer will contact you
to further discuss your case.
Further information about the handling of your request can be found on our
Information Management Services
FOI and EIR Requests:
Email: [email address]
Tel: 0115 8764376
Data Protection Subject Access Requests:
Email: [email address]
Tel: 0115 8763855
Nottingham City Council
NG3 2NG This email is security checked and subject to the disclaimer on
web-page: http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/privacy... This message
has been scanned by Exchange Online Protection.
Please find attached the response to your request for information
submitted to Nottingham City Council.
Freedom of Information Team
Information Compliance | Legal and Governance
Nottingham City Council | Loxley House | Station Street | Nottingham | NG2
Direct Line: 0115 876 4376
Website: www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk |Open Data:
Please consider the environment before printing this email
This email is security checked and subject to the disclaimer on web-page:
http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/privacy... This message has been
scanned by Exchange Online Protection.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now