Dear University of Oxford,
Please be so kind and answer the questions below...
1. How many DNA samples in total are currently stored at the University of Oxford?
2. How many COVID-19 tests have you processed in the year 2020 ?
3. What are the names of the DNA databases the University of Oxford has access to ?
4. How many DNA databases does the University of Oxford use ?
5. How many DNA samples were harvested from COVID-19 testing samples so far in the year 2020?
(Deoxyribonucleic acid )
Mr Christopher Richings
Dear Mr Richings,
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request.
Subject to any clarification required, the University will aim to reply to your request within the statutory deadline of 20 working days, starting from the day after receipt of your request. Please note that several University departments are under considerable strain because of pressures from the Covid-19 crisis. If your request involves one of these departments, we may find it difficult to respond by the statutory deadline. If we anticipate a delay, we will write to you nearer to the deadline to inform you of the position.
Information Compliance Team
Vice Chancellor’s and Registrar’s Office |University of Oxford
University Offices, Wellington Square, Oxford, OX1 2JD
T. 01865 270285
The contents of this email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy, print, store or forward this email or any attachments, but please notify the sender immediately and then permanently delete the contents.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now