Dear Southwark Council
I would like to know the following: -
1. The number of applicants currently in Band 1 of the Housing Register.
2. The number of applicants currently in Band 2 of the Housing Register.
3. The number of applicants currently in Band 3 of the Housing Register.
4. The number of applicants in Band 3 with 3 priority stars.
5. The number of applicants in Band 3 with 2 priority stars.
6. The number of Band 3 applicants with 1 priority star.
Southwark Council - Information request
Our reference: 937608
Dear Ms Rose,
Re: Your request for information: 937608
Thank you for your request for information that was received on 8 June
The information that you requested is enclosed
If you have any queries or concerns then please contact us using the above
Further information is available through the Information Commissioner
The email you received and any files transmitted with it are confidential,
may be covered by legal and/or professional privilege and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this in error please notify us immediately. If you
are not the intended recipient of the email or the person responsible for
delivering it to them you may not copy it, forward it or otherwise use it
for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. To do so may
be unlawful. Where opinions are expressed in the email they are not
necessarily those of Southwark Council and Southwark Council is not
responsible for any changes made to the message after it has been sent.
Dear Veronika Prokopova,
Thank you for your response.
1. How many Band 1 applicants are a three bed need.
2. How many Band 1 applicants are a four bed need.
3. How many Band 2 applicants are a three bed need.
4. How many Band 2 applicants are a four bed need.
5. How many Band 3 applicants are a three bed need.
6. How many Band 3 applicants are a four bed need.
7. How many Band 3 applicants with four bed need have 3 priority stars.
8. How many Band 3 applicants with four bed need have 2 priority stars.
9. How many Band 3 applicants with three bed need have 3 priority stars?
10. How many Band 3 applicants with three bed need have 2 priority stars?
Dear Ms Rose,
Please sent your new FOI request to [Southwark Borough Council request email].
Customer Resolution Unit
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now