To whom this may concern,
I am seeking information from your local authority under the Freedom of Information Act (2000), regarding the topic of homelessness in your area. My questions are as follows:
• What was the number of people found to be rough sleeping in the area administered by the council in each of the years from 2010 – 2018?
• What was the number of people found to be homeless in the area administered by the council in each of the years from 2010 to 2018?
• How much was spent by the council on schemes aimed at tackling homelessness in each of the years between 2010 and 2018?
• How much was spent by the council on ‘Housing First’ style schemes aimed at tackling homelessness in each of the years between 2010 and 2018?
• How much was spent by the council from Government grants on ‘Housing First’ style schemes aimed at tackling homelessness in each of the years between 2010-2018?
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined, I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me via email and I will be pleased to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request.
Thank you very much for your help regarding this topic, I look forward to you reply in the near future.
Freedom of Information Act 2000 - Information request 149468
I acknowledge your request for information received on 23/Sep/2019. Your
reference number is 149468.
Your request is being considered and you will receive the information
requested within the statutory timescale of 20 working days as defined by
the Freedom of Information Act 2000, subject to the information not being
exempt or containing a reference to a third party. If you require the
information in alternative formats, e.g. a different language, audio
format, or in large print, please let me know.
For your information, the Act defines a number of exemptions which may
prevent release of the information you have requested. There will be an
assessment and if any of the exemption categories apply then the
information will not be released. You will be informed if this is the
case, including your rights of appeal.
If the information you request contains reference to a third party then
they may be consulted prior to a decision being taken on whether or not to
release the information to you. You will be informed if this is the case.
If you have any queries or concerns, please contact
Further information is also available from the Information Commissioner at
Senior Information Manager
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now