Dear Kent County Council,
I would like to make a request under the Freedom of information Act, 2000 regarding the Adult Social Care in Kent
If the information is not available for the requested Date/Month/Year then please provide the previous available one.
1. How many packages of care do you commission currently on a weekly basis for Adult Social Care to private Domiciliary care providers.
2. The average number of weekly hours commissioned to private domiciliary care providers for Adult social care as of April 2020?
Please provide the total no of hours commissioned for the type of care below
24 hours live-in
3. Current total number of care package requests for adult social care to provide services in the future.
4. Total no of service users with direct payments and their total hours.
When does the current framework ends?
5. Do you anticipate re-tendering each year so the new agency can participate? If so what time of the year.
6. Do you work with newly registered (less than 12 months) CQC care agencies? If so, how many newly registered CQC care agencies were selected (to commission adult social care packages) in your previous tender.
7. Type of agreement held with private domiciliary care providers such as spot contract, block contract and their start/end date.
8. Minimum and maximum rate paid to private domiciliary care providers for adult social care.
9. Are the commissioned providers required to use real time call monitoring currently and if so if there any particular software or system each provider must use?
Which geographical areas do you have capacity issues with currently and which area has the future demand for the services?
10. The names of the current providers commissioned to deliver adult social care.
11. The Authorities current market positioning statement for Adult Social Care
Our reference: 13924733
Thank you for your request for information received on 20 May 2020.
Please find attached our response to your request.
Information Access Officer - Information Resilience & Transparency Team
NOTE: Please do not edit the subject line when replying to this email.
Dear Kent County Council,
Thank you for your response.
Out of the enquiry which I made previously, are you able to provide information only to below questions
1. The average number of weekly hours commissioned to private domiciliary care providers for Adult social care as of April 2020?
2 . Do you work with newly registered (less than 12 months) CQC care agencies?
3. Minimum and maximum rate paid to private domiciliary care providers for adult social care.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now