Dear Mid and West Wales Fire Brigade,
From your records I would be grateful for the following information.
(1) From January 2014 (inclusive) – March 2014 (inclusive) how many hoax* calls did the Fire & Rescue Service received?
(2) From January 2013 (inclusive) – March 2013 (inclusive) how many hoax* calls did the Fire & Rescue Service Receive?
(3) From January 2012 (inclusive) - March 2012 (inclusive) how many hoax* calls did the Fire & Rescue Service Receive?
* By hoax I mean calls where there has been a malicious element,
i.e. the call was not made in belief there actually was a fire.
CADARNHAD EIN BOD WEDI DERBYN EICH E-BOST
Derbyniwyd eich cais ar 12/06/14 ac anfonwyd ef i Paul Thomas. Os bydd
gennych unrhyw gwestiynau ffoniwch 0370 60 60 699 yn y lle cyntaf, os
gwelwch yn dda.
CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT OF EMAIL
Your request was received on 12/06/14 and forwarded to Paul Thomas.
Should you have any queries please telephone 0370 60 60 699 in the first
Cofion / Regards
Derbynfa / Reception
Mewnol / Internal: Ext 4400
Allanol / External: 0370 60 60 699
Post / Mail: [email address] / [Mid and West Wales Fire Brigade request email]
Wefan / Website: www.tangc.gov.uk / www.mawwfire.gov.uk
Gwasanaeth Tân ac Achub Canolbarth a Gorllewin Cymru
Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service
1. mailto:[email address]
2. mailto:[Mid and West Wales Fire Brigade request email]
I refer to your Freedom of Information request and provide a response as
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now