HMO licences list

The request was successful.

Dear Enfield Council,

Please can you provide me with the following information under the
Freedom Of Information Act :-
(a) addresses of all Registered Residential HMO properties that are
within your councils area; and
(b) the maximum number of occupants that each property
referred to in (a) is licensed to hold
(b) the last actual registered number of occupants that each
property referred to in (a) holds
(c) the date each of the properties in (a) was first registered as
(d) the names of the owners/licence holders of those properties
referred to in (a)

Yours faithfully,

complaintsandinformation, Enfield Council

Thank you for your email.

We will respond as soon as possible.


Complaints and Access to Information Team,
Enfield Council.


[2]Facebook[3]Follow us on Facebook [4]Twitter[5]Twitter

This email has been scanned for viruses but we cannot guarantee that it
will be free of viruses or malware. The recipient should perform their own
virus checks.


Visible links

complaintsandinformation, Enfield Council

Classification: OFFICIAL
Dear Simona,

Thank you for your email of 30 August where you have requested information about HMO licenced properties.

I can confirm that we hold the information you have requested.

As this information is readily available by other means it is exempt information under Section 21 of the 2000 Act and the council is not under a duty to disclose it to you under the 2000 Act.

This information can be provided to you in accordance with Section 232(5), of the Housing Act 2004. There is a fee payable of £112.00 to provide you with this information.

There is also a restricted view of the HMO register which is freely available on the Councils website, ‘HMO License Register’.

Please confirm if you still require a copy of the register within 5 working days from receipt of this email and provide your correspondence address to the Housing Enforcement Team at [email address]. They will arrange to invoice you for the fee. Once payment has been received then they will email you a copy of the HMO full register.

If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to:

Email – [Enfield Council request email]

If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF

Yours sincerely,

Daniel Ellis
Complaints & Access to Information Officer
Complaints & Access to Information Team

Phone: 020 8379 2808
Email: [email address]

Enfield Connected puts many Council services in one place, speeds up your payments
and saves you time – to set up your account today go to

Dear complaintsandinformation,

Thank you for your reply. I will use the link provided to get the info.

Yours sincerely,