Dear Cambridge City Council,
Can you please confirm if there is a HMO licence for 56 Langham road, Cambridge CB1 3SE

Yours faithfully,
Barry Davda

Cambridge City Council

1 Attachment

Dear Barry Davda,

RFI: 5814   (CCC)  Can you please confirm if there is a HMO licence for 56
Langham road, Cambridge CB1 3SE

Thank you for your request for information above.

This information is already reasonably accessible to you. Under section 21
Freedom of
Information Act 2000 (FOI) there is no right of access via the FOI Act if
this is the case.

The information is available

We aim to provide a quality service to you and hope that you are satisfied
with this response,
however if you have any questions please contact us.

Yours sincerely

Information Management Team

3C Shared Services

For South Cambridgeshire DC - [email address]
For Cambridge City Council -[Cambridge City Council request email]
For Huntingdonshire DC - [email address]

3C Shared Services is a strategic partnership between Cambridge City
Council, Huntingdonshire District Council and South Cambridgeshire
District Council

Appeals Process

The Council is committed to transparency and openness, and it is our
intention to comply fully with the laws that govern access to information.
If you have any cause to believe that the terms of the FOI Act or EIR
Regulations are not being met by us, please let us know in the first
instance. If you are still dissatisfied you can address your complaint to
the Information Governance Manager who will undertake an Internal Review
of your case. Internal review requests should be submitted within two
months of the date of receipt of the response to your original request.
Further to this you have the subsequent option to contact the Information
Commissioner’s Office.


Provision of this information does not automatically infer the right to
copy publish or alter the information. In most cases the Council will own
the copyright of the information provided here, or the information will be
provided under the Open Government Licence (OGL), but the rights to some
information may belong to a third party and if so a re- use licence may be
required. Please contact us for advice.