Dear Trinity College, Cambridge,
I am making a request regarding the statistics for History (V100) undergraduate applicants in the current cycle.
Please provide for each applicant the following data in a single table with one row per applicant, and columns contain the following data:
* an indicator of the country of the applicant (UK, EU, International, etc.) and applicants grouped by countries (e.g. Country 1, 2, ...)
*the applicant's number of GCSE A* grades, if applicable
*the applicant's predicted A-Level grades, if applicable
*the subjects the applicant takes/took for A-Level, if applicable
* the UMS of the applicant, if applicable
* a yes/no to indicate if applicant was called for interview
* each interviewer's (eg. if there are two interviewers, then two columns) interview grade for the interviewee (1-10, with NA to indicate if no interview)
* a yes/no to indicate if offer was made
* an option to indicate the type of offer (conditional or unconditional or NA to indicate no offer)
* a yes/no to indicate if applicant was pooled
* a yes/no to indicate if applicant has received offer from the pool, for the pooled applicants
Dear Jeremy Rodgers,
I refer to your Freedom of Information request dated 7th February 2018. I am the Freedom of Information Officer at Trinity College, Cambridge.
The information you requested is attached. We have not provided the information on what subjects were studied at A-level as this is exempt as it would identify individuals concerned. We have provided a list of A-levels studied. There were 29 candidates from 5 countries, 24 of these from the UK, 3 from other countries in the EU and 2 others. On the predicted grades "N/A" does not necessarily correspond to the non-UK students.
Should you have any queries or complaints about this reply you may write to the Junior Bursar, Mr AJP Bourne at Trinity College, Cambridge. Any complaint should be in writing and should set out clearly the grounds for such complaint. Should you not be satisfied with the outcome, you have the right of appeal to the information commissioner.
Rory Landman, Senior Bursar
Trinity College, Cambridge CB2 1TQ
Direct: 01223 338507 Fax: 01223 566033
email: [Trinity College, Cambridge request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now