Highways and Transportation Framework

Northumberland County Council did not have the information requested.

Harriet Simmonds

Dear Northumberland County Council,

Can you please tell me what Highways and Transportation Framework the council uses to make staff secondments and which companies are on the framework?

Thank you for your help!

Yours faithfully,

Harriet Simmonds

Northumberland County Council

1 Attachment

Our Ref: 9113  

Dear Enquirer,


Thank you for your request for information which will be dealt with under
the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 / Environmental
Information Regulations 2004.

In some circumstances a fee may be payable and if that is the case, we
will let you know the likely charges before proceeding.

If you have any queries about this matter please contact us. Please
remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.

Please note, that due to the recent outbreak of Covid-19, there may be a
delay in responding to your request. We appreciate your patience at this
busy period.

Kind regards

Information Governance Office
Northumberland County Council
County Hall
NE61 2EF

Tel: 0345 600 6400
Email: [Northumberland County Council request email]
Web: http://www.northumberland.gov.uk

FOI Mailbox,

Our Ref: 9113   

Dear Ms Simmonds, 
I refer to your Freedom of Information request in relation to Highways and
Transportation Framework.  Please accept our apologies for the delay in
providing the response. 
Right of Access 
Section 1(1) of the Act provides any person making a request for
information to a public authority is entitled. 
(a) to be informed in writing by the public authority whether it holds
information of the description specified in the request (which Section
1(6) of the Act designates as the "duty to confirm or deny"), and 
(b) if that is the case, to have that information communicated to him. 
The right is to obtain access to the information itself and not to the
document or record which contains it. 
The Act creates a general right of access to information held by public
authorities subject to various exemptions. 
Northumberland County Council confirms that it holds the information you
have requested, please see the following information in response. 
Q.1     Can you please tell me what Highways and Transportation Framework
the council uses to make staff secondments and which companies are on the

A.1 We do not use one specific framework, any temporary staffing
requirements would be dealt with on a case by case basis. 
Intially directed through our temporary agency contract with GRI but where
requirements are more specific we look at each case by case and would
contract via whatever framework available to us either via direct award or
mini competition or if no frameworks available it would advertised as an
opportunity for quotation via ProContract. 

If you are unhappy with the way your request for information has been
handled, you can request an internal review by writing within 2 months
from the date of this response to the Information Governance Office: 
Information Governance Office, Northumberland County Council, County Hall,
Morpeth, NE61 2EF 
Email: [Northumberland County Council request email] 
Information Commissioner 
If you remain dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have a
right by Section 50 of the Act to apply to the Information Commissioner
for a decision as to whether your request has been dealt with in
accordance with the requirements of the Act at: 
The Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane,
Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF 
Tel: 0303 123 1113, Email: [email address
There is no charge for making an appeal. 
Yours faithfully, 

FOI Coordinator - Procurement 
Information Governance Office 
Northumberland County Council 
County Hall 
NE61 2EF 
Tel: 0345 600 6400 
Email: [Northumberland County Council request email] 
Web: http://www.northumberland.gov.uk 

Save Time Do It Online!
We have made a few key improvements to our site to make our services easy
to access. Now you can do everything from paying your council tax, to
reporting a faulty street light online. Go to: www.northumberland.gov.uk
and click 'pay, apply or report' to access the relevant forms.
This email is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it
is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this email is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please
contact the sender and delete the email from any computer. All email
communication may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance
with internal policy and relevant legislation.

[1]Northumberland County Council Stay Home


Visible links