Dear Birmingham City Council,
Heathcotes Erdington run by Heathcotes Care Limited (B24 0HJ) has been rated badly inadequate by the care quality commission.
1.How many citizens has Birmingham City Council placed at this place currently
2. How many safeguarding alerts about this place did you receive in the last 12 months
3. What steps did you take for each of these safeguarding alerts
4. How many of the citizens there are you considering moving
5. If not moving them please explain how it can be safe to keep them there.
6. Please provide a copy (redacted as needed) of your action plan to safeguard the citizens at this place
7. Please provide copies of minutes of meetings at which the safety of this place has been discussed in last 12 months - redact what is needed
8. For when new citizens were placed at this home in last 36 months provide minutes of meetings which show how this place was chosen - was cheapest price a factor
10.. Provide details of what your own compliance team did in 12 months before CQC inspection for this home - shouldn't you have picked it up
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now