I wish to gather information regarding NHS Health Checks in your area.
1. What is your approach to improving Health Check performance?
2. What is your annual budget for Health Checks?
3. How much do you pay service providers per Health Check?
4. Are Health Checks performed in the community, or purely via GP Practices? (e.g. health kiosks, occupational health, privately, etc.)
5. Do you have certain GP Practices who do particularly well, which may skew the average on the PHOF website, or do they generally all perform well?
Mr B. Akehurst
Dear Mr Akehurst
Re: Request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your request for information.
I can confirm your request has been passed to the relevant department who will endeavour to search for any information held and provide you with a response as soon as is possible. This will be within 20 working days and in any case by the 10 July 2019.
Freedom of Information Officer
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now