Dear Department for Work and Pensions,
Under the FOI act; Supply ALL relevant papers & guidelines that you hold , relating to the questions below.
1) Please CONFIRM that DWP/ ATOS or any third party. DO have the juridstriction , to "BREACH" Equality & Human Rights & Privacy Laws , of claimants. Supply relevant papers.
2) Please can you explain /justify why ;
If a claimant whose medical records , as well as the scar on their back. Clearly CONFIRM that they have a spinal injury / nerve damage , chronic pain etc.etc...
And because of DWP policy . Claimant has NEVER , nor ever likely to , RECEIVE any MOBILITY allowance on PIP.
That you found it necessary after two & a half years later. BEFORE the claimant was FINALLY due to have a TRIBUNAL HEARING.
DWP instructed ATOS to send an investigator, to attend one of the claimants hospital appointments? Report shows that she signed as a NURSE?
3) Are some of DWP/ATOS investigators POSING as, or ARE they nurses, doctors or medical students?
4) What assurances are there to make sure that investigators are PROPERLY QUALIFIED , have NO CRIMINAL background & are INSURED?
(Information may be required if a claim is made)
5) Confirm whether they can only OBSERVE from a waiting room , or indeed INSIDE a clinical room with claimant?
6) Is there a need to obtain claimants authorisation/signature first , or the need to inform them?
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FoI mailbox.
By the next working day your request will be forwarded to the relevant
information owner within the Department who will respond to you direct.
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally
expect a response within 20 working days.
Email FOI responses will be issued from [email address]
We recommend that you add this address to your email contacts otherwise
the response may be treated as Spam or Junk mail.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
Dear taryn taylor,
I am writing in response to your request for information, received 24th
DWP Central FoI Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now