Dear Department for Culture, Media and Sport,
Please could you provide me with you response databases, from your
"Taking Part" questionnaires, from 2006 to 2015.
NOAPANY1 "Just thinking about activities done in your own-time or for the purposes of voluntary work, have you ever done any of these activities?"
2. Other dance (for fitness)
3. Other dance (not for fitness).
4. Sang to an audience or rehearsed for a performance (not karaoke)
5. Played a musical instrument to an audience or rehearsed for a performance
6. Played a musical instrument for your own pleasure
7. Written music
8. Rehearsed or performed in a play / drama
9. Rehearsed or performed in an opera / operetta or musical theatre
10. Taken part in a carnival (eg. as a musician, dancer or costume maker)
11. Taken part in street arts (an artistic performance that takes place in everyday surroundings like parks, streets or shopping centres)
12. Learned or practised circus skills
13. Painting, drawing, printmaking or sculpture
14. Photography as an artistic activity (not family or holiday ‘snaps’)
15. Made films or videos as an artistic activity (not family or holidays)
16. Used a computer to create original artworks or animation
17. Textile crafts such as embroidery, crocheting or knitting
18. Wood crafts such as wood turning, carving or furniture making
19. Other crafts such as calligraphy, pottery or jewellery for yourself
24. Written any stories or plays
25. Written any poetry
26. Reading as part of a group
27. None of these [single code]
I would like to see responses to these, broken down by activity, from
all questionnaires from 2006 to 2015, with additional multivariate
analysis information about
Age, Gender, Region, type of area (urban/rural etc) qualification,
ethnicity and social class
PLEASE COULD YOU PROVIDE THIS IN AN EXCEL DOCUMENT
Thank you for your email which is now being dealt with by the Freedom of
Information Team at the Department for Culture, Media and Sport.
You will receive a response to your information request within 20 working
days of receipt.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now