Dear Cumbria County Council,
Would you please provide:
1) Number of Safeguarding alerts/concerns received from or in connection with the above named home from all sources (the home itself, family, hospital, etc)
2) Number of Investigations conducted in response to safeguarding alerts, complaints, allegations of abuse, etc.
3) Outcome of the investigations conducted. (e.g. substantiated, not substantiated, partially substantiated, etc.)
4) Number of Deaths (for any reason, natural or otherwise) of any person who used the care service
5) Number of Incidents reported to or investigated by the police, again not necessarily related to safeguarding concerns.
6) Number of Pressure Ulcers of any grade reported by the provider or external medical staff or family, etc.
7) Number of complaints received by anyone and by any route (phone, email, in person, letter, etc) in connection with this home.
Please provide these figures in the following way:
Breakdown of the above for years 2014, 2015 for full year; and for 2016 between January and June. If any of the numbers are fewer than 5 for certain years, and you would therefore be unable to disclose them, please feel free to add the numbers for different years together and provide the total number.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Dear Mr Rahmani
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000
REFERENCE: FOI 2016-0735
Please see attached for a response to your request for information.
Senior Manager - Performance and Risk
Information Governance Team
Resources and Transformation • Cumbria County Council
Cumbria House • 107-117 Botchergate • Carlisle • CA1 1RZ
E: [Cumbria County Council request email]
T: 01228 221234
This e-mail contains confidential information (which may also be legally
privileged) and is intended solely for the use of the intended named
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose,
copy, distribute or retain any part of this message or its attachments. If
you have received this message in error please notify the originator
immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software. Incoming
and outgoing emails may be monitored in line with current legislation. All
copies of the message received in error should be destroyed. Any views or
opinions expressed are solely those of the original author. This email
message has been scanned for viruses, and declared to be virus free at the
point of exit from Cumbria County Council's network.
1. mailto:[Cumbria County Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now