Dear Wirral Borough Council,
1. Can you please advise me if there was any deficit in the hackney carriage and private hire licensing budget, in the last three financial years (2007/8, 2008/9, 2009/10)?
2. Can you please advise me if there was any excess in the hackney carriage and private hire licensing budget, in the last three financial years (2007/8, 2008/9, 2009/10)?
3. If there was a deficit or excess can you please advise how much for each financial year (2007/8, 2008/9, 2009/10)?
4. If there was an excess in the financial years 2007/8, 2008/9, 2009/10 can you advise me what this money was used for?
5. Can you please give me an itemised break down on what the money received from taxi and private hire licensing fees was spent on, in the last three financial years (2007/8, 2008/9, 2009/10)?
Thank you for your request for information below. Please see attachment
which details the income and expenditure for Hackney and Private hire
licensing as requested. As you can see there was a deficit for 2008/09
and 2009/10 and a small excess for 2007/08.
I hope you find this information of use.
This information supplied to you is copyrighted to Wirral Council and
continues to be protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act
1988. You are free to use it for your own purposes, including any non
commercial research you are doing and for the purposes of news
reporting. Any other reuse, for example commercial publication, would
require our specific permission, may involve licensing and the
application of a charge.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now