Dear Gwynedd Council,
Could Cyngor Gwynedd place the following information on your Facebook page ?
It concerns the provision of Motorhome Aires that could be additional to those being provided with Aros funding and being adminstered by Cyngor Gwynedd.
CAMpRA UK Ltd
potnoredSs35t80:u a4M5y38a7P0t23 0lfht M 1m1mla ·
If you have a piece of land or space in a car park to allow up to 5 motorcaravans to park overnight, you can apply for a license to operate as an Aire without the need to contact planning 👍👍
1) Fill in the online MotorhomeFun application form (link below and in our library) and thats it 👍👍. https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/.../aire-...
2) CAMpRA will do the rest. Its completely free and zero risk.
3) A member of our application management team will contact you to confirm the area allocated for the Aire and explain the process.
4) We will arrange a site inspection.
5) We contact planning and inform them that MotorhomeFun intend to issue an exemption certificate to allow you to operate as a 5 motorcaravan site as a “permitted development”. This DOES NOT require planning approval or for you to contact planning.
6) A certificate is issued and you open your Aire.
7) CAMpRA support you to get started and to promote your site with CAMpRA, Searchforsites and UKmotorhomes.net
G K Jones
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now