Dear Altrincham Grammar School for Girls,
I am writing to make an open government request for all of the
information, to which I am entitled to request under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.
I would like answers to the following points;
1. Is grounds maintenance (ie mowing, tree work, weed spraying etc) work
undertaken by in-house teams or contracted out?
2. Who is responsible for managing in-house grounds maintenance teams or
3. What is the contact name, address and email of the person responsible
for managing grounds maintenance activities?
4. What is the annual grounds maintenance budget?
5. Do you receive additional Government, non-profit or voluntary
donations, specifically for grounds maintenance tasks?
I would like the above information to be provided electronically. I
understand that you are legally compelled to respond to my request within
20 working days after receipt of my letter. I would be grateful if you
could confirm in writing that you have received this request.
Thank you for contacting Altrincham Grammar School for Girls, the school
is now closed for half term.
We acknowledge receipt of your email and it may be forwarded to the
appropriate member of staff, they will be in touch with a reply as soon
possible but this might not be until school re-opens.
During term time we aim to respond to emails within 1-2 working days,
sometimes it can take longer. During holidays a reply cannot be
School re-opens on Monday 25 February 2019.
Cavendish Road, Bowdon, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 2NL
t: 0161 912 5912
Please find the information you requested in your email.
1. . Grounds maintenance (ie mowing, tree work, weed spraying etc) is undertaken by four separate contractors along with our own in-house caretaking team.
2. The school Facilities manager is responsible for managing all grounds maintenance activities.
3. Mr David Beddow
Altrincham Grammar School for Girls
Altrincham WA14 2NL
4. Annual grounds maintenance budget £16.000
5. We do not receive any additional Government, non-profit or voluntary donations , specifically for grounds maintenance tasks.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now