Alfred Bennett

Dear Suffolk Primary Care Trust (PCT),

Under the F.O.I act, could you kindly please provide me with the
email addresses of all Practice Managers within the PCT and the
relevant GP surgeries they manage?
I will not be publishing the information you provide to me and will
only use it personally to send occasional medical information that
may be of interest to Practice managers.

Yours faithfully,

Alfred Bennett

Boakes Colin (5PT) Suffolk PCT, Suffolk Primary Care Trust (PCT)

1 Attachment

Dear Mr Bennett

Freedom of Information Act

I write further to your e-mail of 21 June 2011 regarding information held
by NHS Suffolk. Your request has been dealt with in accordance with the
Trust's Freedom of Information Act 2000 procedures.

In response to your request for the e-mail address of every GP practice
manager within NHS Suffolk, we are not at liberty to supply e-mail
addresses for individuals not employed by the PCT. However, I attach a
spreadsheet which includes their names, addresses and phone numbers.

If you require further information about your request, please contact me
at the address below.

Please bear in mind that this information is subject to The Suffolk
Primary Care Trust's copyright unless otherwise indicated. Unless
expressly indicated on the material to the contrary, it may be reproduced
free of charge in any format or medium, provided it is reproduced
accurately and not used in a misleading manner. If you re-publish or copy
the information to others, you must identify the source of the material
and acknowledge the copyright status. Permission to reproduce material
does not extend to any material that is the copyright of third parties.
You must obtain authorisation to reproduce such material from the
copyright holders concerned. For HMSO Guidance Notes on a range of
copyright issues, see the HMSO web site: at

Or contact:

HMSO Licensing Division

St Clements House, 2-16 Colegate

Norwich, NR3 1BQ

Tel: 01603 621000

E-mail: [2][email address]

If you have a complaint about the way your request has been handled,
please write to me at the address shown below. A copy of our complaints
procedure is available on request. If you remain dissatisfied with the
handling of your request after exhausting our complaints procedure, please
contact the Information Commissioner with details of your complaint:

Website: [3]

Address: Information Commissioner's Office

Wycliffe House

Water Lane


Cheshire SK9 5AF

Tel: 01625 545745

Fax: 01625 524510

I hope that we have been able to answer your enquiry to your satisfaction
and that you find the information provided useful.

Yours sincerely

Colin Boakes

Colin Boakes

Interim Trust Secretary | NHS Suffolk | [4][email address]
| Tel: 01473 770057| Rush brook House, Paper Mill Lane, Bramford, Ipswich,
IP8 4DE | [5]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in
error please notify the originator, delete it, and do not
disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance of its contents as to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please note the contents ofthis email and any replies may be
disclosed in response to a request for information received
under the Data Protection Act 1998 or the Freedom of Information
Act 2000.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority,
states them to be the views of Suffolk Primary Care Trust.


Visible links
2. mailto:[email address]
blocked::mailto:[email address]
mailto:[email address]
blocked::mailto:[email address]
mailto:[email address]
mailto:[email address]
4. mailto:[email address]
blocked::mailto:[email address]
mailto:[email address]
blocked::mailto:[email address]
mailto:[email address]
blocked::mailto:[email address]

mailto:[email address]

Cally left an annotation ()

Please can someone post up an uncensored version please. Thanks!

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .