Dear East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust,
1. Please can you confirm is the trust utilizes the GoodSam application to deploy available responders to incidents.
2. Please can you confirm the AMPDS/NHS Pathways DX codes that GoodSam responders are deployed to.
3. Please can you confirm the "groups" of responders that the trust will NORMALLY deploy to the above codes.
4. If there are any current restrictions to what groups are deployed (for example, due to COVID-19), please can you confirm these restrictions, the start and end date of these restrictions.
5. Can you confirm how many GoodSam deployments have been made since you started using the system (please break this down by DX code, year and month).
6. Can you confirm how many GoodSam deployments have arrived at scene (ie were not stood down) since you started using the system (please break this down by DX code, year and month).
7. Can you confirm if the trust follows up on the welfare of GoodSam responders after attending incidents.
8. Can you confirm how many times the trust has followed up on the welfare of GoodSam responders attending incidents.
9. Do you collect any data regarding how many staff within the trust or partner organizations utilize GoodSam. If so, please can you provide it broken down by organization/sector.
Thank you for your information request which we will process under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and provide a response within the 20 working day statutory time limit.
If you have any queries about this process or wish to modify or amend your request, please contact me.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now