Dear Newnham College, Cambridge,
I'm writing in order to obtain certain data relating to the Geography course at your college for the 2018 admissions cycle.
The data I wish to be provided with is as follows:
1. The number of applicants invited to interview.
2. The range of subjects taken at A level by applicants.
3. The average UMS score of each applicant.
4. The average UMS score of each applicant invited to interview.
5. The average UMS score of each applicant rejected pre-interview.
6. The average UMS scores of each applicant offered a place.
7. The interview scores of the successful and unsuccessful applicants.
If it is not possible for the data I request to be presented in the way I request for the risk of identification of individuals, then it may be presented in whatever manner the college deems suitable, as long as all the data is provided without omission.
Thanking you kindly for your cooperation,
I am out of the office until Monday, April 5. If your message is urgent
please contact me on 07774017458.
I have now left Newnham College and this address is no longer being
For College Office matters please contact:
For general enquiries please contact:
Sent request to Newnham College, Cambridge again, using a new contact address.
Dear Alex Chang
Further to your email below under the Freedom of Information Act, please see the letter attached.
With best wishes,
Tel. 01223 (3)35751
Registered Charity Number: 1137512