Dear Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust,
Please confirm the following pieces of information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Patient Administration System?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Patient Administration System?
• When is the trust due to start looking to re-procure their clinical systems?
• Who supplies the Trust's integration system?
• How often does the Trust evaluate their Clinical Systems?
• Please supply a copy of the Trust’s latest Digital Strategy
• How regularly does the Trust review their Digital Strategy?
• Who is the Trust's current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Who is the Trust’s current CIO/ IT Director?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• Please provide an organisation chart for the trust’s IM&T department
• Please provide a link to the trust’s latest Board Assurance Framework
• Which member of the Trust is the SRO for the STP engagements?
• What proportion of the Trust’s IM&T Department is made up of interim staff and permanent staff?
• How many beds does the trust have?
• How many staff does the trust employ?
• What is the trust’s current NHSI Rating via the NHS Oversight Framework?
• What is the trust’s current Digital Maturity Score?
• Does the trust outsource their IT services to an external provider, if so please provide details of provider and contract dates
• Is the Trust looking to migrate to the cloud in the next 2 years?
• Is the Trust considering their options of outsourcing their IT Services in the next 3 years?
Thank you for your email and request for information under the Freedom of
Your request has been acknowledged. Normal Freedom of Information
timescales apply from receipt of your request (20 working days) into this
MEHT FOI mailbox.
We look forward to dealing with your request. Please
contact [Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust request email] with any queries.
With kind regards
Rebecca Pascoe Youell
Public Information Manager
Information in this message may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our
apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this
e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this
message has gone astray before deleting it. Content of emails received by
this Trust will be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information
Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure,
confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Thank
you for your co-operation.
1. mailto:[Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now