Dear Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust,
Please confirm the following pieces of information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Patient Administration System?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Patient Administration System?
• When is the trust due to start looking to re-procure their clinical systems?
• Who supplies the Trust's integration system?
• How often does the Trust evaluate their Clinical Systems?
• Please supply a copy of the Trust’s latest Digital Strategy
• How regularly does the Trust review their Digital Strategy?
• Who is the Trust's current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Who is the Trust’s current CIO/ IT Director?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• Please provide an organisation chart for the trust’s IM&T department
• Please provide a link to the trust’s latest Board Assurance Framework
• Which member of the Trust is the SRO for the STP engagements?
• What proportion of the Trust’s IM&T Department is made up of interim staff and permanent staff?
• How many beds does the trust have?
• How many staff does the trust employ?
• What is the trust’s current NHSI Rating via the NHS Oversight Framework?
• What is the trust’s current Digital Maturity Score?
• Does the trust outsource their IT services to an external provider, if so please provide details of provider and contract dates
• Is the Trust looking to migrate to the cloud in the next 2 years?
• Is the Trust considering their options of outsourcing their IT Services in the next 3 years?
Dear Mr Preston,
We are writing to acknowledge receipt of your request for information
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Your request has been assigned the following reference number FOI 727-19
and we would be grateful if you could quote this reference number in any
future correspondence relating to your request.
We will endeavor to respond to your request at the earliest opportunity
and within the statutory 20 working day time limit, subject to the
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 defines a number of exemptions, which
may prevent the release of the information you have requested. If any of
the exemption categories apply, the information will not be released to
you and we will advise you accordingly, including your rights of appeal.
Further information is also available from the Information Commissioner
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
If you require any further information regarding your request please do
not hesitate to contact us.
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
T: 0161 291 3747
E: [MFT request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now