Dear Kent County Council,
Please could you help answer the following:
• Please may you supply a copy of the Council’s latest Digital Strategy.
• When was the Digital Strategy approved?
• When is the Digital Strategy due to be refreshed?
• Which member of the board is responsible for ICT?
• Please provide an organisation chart for the Council’s ICT department.
• Does the Council outsource some or all of its ICT services to an external provider? If so, please provide details of provider(s) and contract dates.
• Is the council looking to migrate any of its ICT services to the cloud in the next 2 years? If so, please provide details of these services.
• Is the council considering its options for outsourcing / insourcing its ICT services in the next 3 years?
• Does the Council have any plans to review its operating model for ICT services within the next 2 years?
• Does the Council use external consultancy to support ICT initiatives and if so, how are they appointed?
Our reference: 16092566
Dear Mr Preston
Thank you for your email which we received on 1 September 2020.
Kent County Council (KCC) acknowledges your request for information, which
we will consider under the relevant legislation (Freedom of Information
Act 2000 and/or Environmental Information Regulations 2004).
Assuming KCC holds this information, we will endeavour to supply the data
to you as soon as possible but no later than 29 September 2020 (20 working
days from date of receipt).
We will advise you as soon as possible if we do not hold this information
or if there are exemptions to be considered and/or any costs for providing
Although lockdown restrictions are starting to ease, Kent County Council
continues to face unprecedented challenges in delivering front line
services and we are continuing to prioritise our resources in dealing with
the pandemic. We take our statutory duties very seriously, however we ask
for your understanding in the event that we are unable to respond to your
request within the statutory timescale. Thank you for your co-operation in
Please quote our reference - 16092566 in any communication regarding this
Please see our Information Rights Privacy Notice for details of how we
process your personal data.
Information Access Officer
NOTE: Please do not edit the subject line when replying to this email.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now