Kyle Preston made this Freedom of Information request to South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust,
Please confirm the following pieces of information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Patient Administration System?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Patient Administration System?
• When is the trust due to start looking to re-procure their clinical systems?
• Who supplies the Trust's integration system?
• How often does the Trust evaluate their Clinical Systems?
• Please supply a copy of the Trust’s latest Digital Strategy
• How regularly does the Trust review their Digital Strategy?
• Who is the Trust's current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Who is the Trust’s current CIO/ IT Director?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• Please provide an organisation chart for the trust’s IM&T department
• Please provide a link to the trust’s latest Board Assurance Framework
• Which member of the Trust is the SRO for the STP engagements?
• What proportion of the Trust’s IM&T Department is made up of interim staff and permanent staff?
• How many beds does the trust have?
• How many staff does the trust employ?
• What is the trust’s current NHSI Rating via the NHS Oversight Framework?
• What is the trust’s current Digital Maturity Score?
• Does the trust outsource their IT services to an external provider, if so please provide details of provider and contract dates
• Is the Trust looking to migrate to the cloud in the next 2 years?
• Is the Trust considering their options of outsourcing their IT Services in the next 3 years?
This is an automatic reply.
Thank you for your email, please note the FOI allows us 20 working days to
answer your request.
We would prefer you do not send excel spreadsheets with your FOI request,
due to the risk of computer viruses.
Please note do not accept any form of pre-formatted documents for
completion and that we require requests to include your requirements in
full within the body of the original message.
Information Governance Team
South Central Ambulance NHS Foundation Trust
Any resident of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire, who
is aged 14 or above, can apply to become a member of our trust. To find
out more, have your views heard and get involved in shaping the future of
your local ambulance service, contact our Foundation Trust Office at:
[email address] or call: 01869 365000 (during office hours Mon-Fri
9am-5pm). Join us, because it’s your ambulance service! Disclaimer: The
information contained in this message, or any of its attachments, is
privileged and confidential, and is intended exclusively for the
addressee. The views expressed may not be official policy of the South
Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust, but the personal views of
the originator. If you are not the addressee, any use of this
communication is not authorised. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately and delete. All emails
received and sent by this trust are subject to the Freedom of Information
Act 2000 and therefore may be disclosed Go green, Keep it on screen -
think before you print.
South Central Ambulance NHS Foundation Trust
Thank you for your e-mail
Please see below the information we are able to provide in response to your FOI request.
I hope this information meets your requirements but if you are unhappy with the way your request for information has been handled, you can request a review by writing to: Will Hancock, Chief Executive, South Central Ambulance Service NHS Trust, Units 7 & 8 Talisman Business Centre, Talisman Road, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 6HR.
If you remain dissatisfied with the handling of your request or complaint, you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner at: The Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Telephone 0303 123 1113 Website https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/offi...
01869 363177 or 01869 365000 x5407
[South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust request email]
South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
Unit 7 & 8| Talisman Business Centre| Talisman Road| Bicester| Oxfordshire| OX26 6HR
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now