Kyle Preston made this Freedom of Information request to Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust,
Please confirm the following pieces of information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Patient Administration System?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Patient Administration System?
• When is the trust due to start looking to re-procure their clinical systems?
• Who supplies the Trust's integration system?
• How often does the Trust evaluate their Clinical Systems?
• Please supply a copy of the Trust’s latest Digital Strategy
• How regularly does the Trust review their Digital Strategy?
• Who is the Trust's current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Who is the Trust’s current CIO/ IT Director?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• Please provide an organisation chart for the trust’s IM&T department
• Please provide a link to the trust’s latest Board Assurance Framework
• Which member of the Trust is the SRO for the STP engagements?
• What proportion of the Trust’s IM&T Department is made up of interim staff and permanent staff?
• How many beds does the trust have?
• How many staff does the trust employ?
• What is the trust’s current NHSI Rating via the NHS Oversight Framework?
• What is the trust’s current Digital Maturity Score?
• Does the trust outsource their IT services to an external provider, if so please provide details of provider and contract dates
• Is the Trust looking to migrate to the cloud in the next 2 years?
• Is the Trust considering their options of outsourcing their IT Services in the next 3 years?
Thank you for your request for information.
Your request will be processed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and you should receive a response within the next 20 working days.
All or part of a request for information may be refused if the information is exempt under the Act; exemptions are listed and detailed on the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
In the meantime, should you wish to contact us regarding your request please quote reference FOI 2472.
Further information on the FOI process and our FOI disclosure log can be found here: https://www.rdash.nhs.uk/support-and-adv...
Further information and independent advice is available from the Information Commissioner's office:
Information Commissioner's Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
Tickhill Road Site
Further to your Freedom of Information request, please find attached the Trust's response.
Rotherham, Doncaster, and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
Woodfield House | Tickhill Road Site | Balby | Doncaster | DN4 8QN
Email: [Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now