Kyle Preston made this Freedom of Information request to Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
Dear Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust,
Please confirm the following pieces of information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Patient Administration System?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Patient Administration System?
• When is the trust due to start looking to re-procure their clinical systems?
• Who supplies the Trust's integration system?
• How often does the Trust evaluate their Clinical Systems?
• Please supply a copy of the Trust’s latest Digital Strategy
• How regularly does the Trust review their Digital Strategy?
• Who is the Trust's current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Who is the Trust’s current CIO/ IT Director?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• Please provide an organisation chart for the trust’s IM&T department
• Please provide a link to the trust’s latest Board Assurance Framework
• Which member of the Trust is the SRO for the STP engagements?
• What proportion of the Trust’s IM&T Department is made up of interim staff and permanent staff?
• How many beds does the trust have?
• How many staff does the trust employ?
• What is the trust’s current NHSI Rating via the NHS Oversight Framework?
• What is the trust’s current Digital Maturity Score?
• Does the trust outsource their IT services to an external provider, if so please provide details of provider and contract dates
• Is the Trust looking to migrate to the cloud in the next 2 years?
• Is the Trust considering their options of outsourcing their IT Services in the next 3 years?
FOI 19-483 Request regarding general enquiries
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request we are now investigating
the nature of the search and the quantity of information requested. Under
the terms of the Freedom of Information Act it is expected to respond to
requests in 20 working day.
Please be aware there are a number of exemptions within the Act which
could stop the release of information. The information will be assessed
for these exemptions prior to us releasing the information to you. We will
advise you if we are unable to provide the information requested and will
confirm the exemption used.
In addition to this, please note that there may be a cost associated to
your request in line with section 12 of the Act. If there is a cost
associated with your request we will contact you and explain the cost.
In accordance with section 12 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 where
multiple requests for information are received from one person or by
different persons who appear to be acting in together in a single campaign
the estimated cost of complying with any of the requests is to be taken to
be the estimated total cost of complying with all of them. To this effect
your requests for information will be dealt with under the single
reference number above.
If you have any queries I would be grateful if you would contact me so
that we can discuss the issues. Details of the complaints procedure will
be sent to you should you wish to see them. Please remember to quote the
reference number above in any future communications.
If you are not content with the outcome your complaint, you may apply
directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the
ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints
procedure provided by the Trust. The Information Commissioner can be
contacted at: The Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water
Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Information Governance Team
Email: [email address]
Tel: 0121 612 8017
Fax: 0121 612 3779
Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now