Dear Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust,
Please confirm the following pieces of information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Patient Administration System?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Patient Administration System?
• When is the trust due to start looking to re-procure their clinical systems?
• Who supplies the Trust's integration system?
• How often does the Trust evaluate their Clinical Systems?
• Please supply a copy of the Trust’s latest Digital Strategy
• How regularly does the Trust review their Digital Strategy?
• Who is the Trust's current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Who is the Trust’s current CIO/ IT Director?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• Please provide an organisation chart for the trust’s IM&T department
• Please provide a link to the trust’s latest Board Assurance Framework
• Which member of the Trust is the SRO for the STP engagements?
• What proportion of the Trust’s IM&T Department is made up of interim staff and permanent staff?
• How many beds does the trust have?
• How many staff does the trust employ?
• What is the trust’s current NHSI Rating via the NHS Oversight Framework?
• What is the trust’s current Digital Maturity Score?
• Does the trust outsource their IT services to an external provider, if so please provide details of provider and contract dates
• Is the Trust looking to migrate to the cloud in the next 2 years?
• Is the Trust considering their options of outsourcing their IT Services in the next 3 years?
FOI 19-460 request regarding general enquiries
Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information request we are now investigating the nature of the search and the quantity of information requested. Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act we will expect to respond to this request in 20 working days.
Please be aware there are a number of exemptions within the Act which could stop the release of information. The information will be assessed for these exemptions prior to us releasing the information to you. We will advise you if we are unable to provide the information requested and will confirm the exemption used.
In addition to this, please note that there may be a cost associated to your request in line with section 12 of the Act. If there is a cost associated with your request we will contact you and explain the cost.
In accordance with section 12 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 where multiple requests for information are received from one person or by different persons who appear to be acting in together in a single campaign the estimated cost of complying with any of the requests is to be taken to be the estimated total cost of complying with all of them. To this effect your requests for information will be dealt with under the single reference number above.
If you have any queries I would be grateful if you would contact me so that we can discuss the issues. Details of the complaints procedure will be sent to you should you wish to see them. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
If you are not content with the outcome your complaint, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints procedure provided by the Trust. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: The Information CommissionerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Information Governance Team
Black Country Partnership Foundation Trust.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now