Kyle Preston made this Freedom of Information request to Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
Please confirm the following pieces of information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Patient Administration System?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Patient Administration System?
• When is the trust due to start looking to re-procure their clinical systems?
• Who supplies the Trust's integration system?
• How often does the Trust evaluate their Clinical Systems?
• Please supply a copy of the Trust’s latest Digital Strategy
• How regularly does the Trust review their Digital Strategy?
• Who is the Trust's current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Who is the Trust’s current CIO/ IT Director?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• Please provide an organisation chart for the trust’s IM&T department
• Please provide a link to the trust’s latest Board Assurance Framework
• Which member of the Trust is the SRO for the STP engagements?
• What proportion of the Trust’s IM&T Department is made up of interim staff and permanent staff?
• How many beds does the trust have?
• How many staff does the trust employ?
• What is the trust’s current NHSI Rating?
• What is the trust’s current Digital Maturity Score?
• Does the trust outsource their IT services to an external provider, if so please provide details of provider and contract dates
• Is the Trust looking to migrate to the cloud in the next 2 years?
• Is the Trust considering their options of outsourcing their IT Services in the next 3 years?
Dear Mr Preston,
Freedom of Information Act Request Acknowledgment
Thank you for contacting the Freedom of Information Office at Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. We confirm that we have received your correspondence.
Your request below is being considered and you will receive a response within the statutory timescale of 20 working days following the date on which the request was received, as defined by the Act, subject to the information not being covered by an exemption or containing reference to a third party.
For your information, the Act defines a number of exemptions which may prevent release of some or all of the information you have requested. There will be an assessment and if any of the exemption categories apply then the information will not be released. You will be informed if this is the case, including your rights of appeal.
If the information you request contains reference to a third party then they may be consulted prior to a decision being taken on whether or not to release some or all of the information to you. You will be informed if this is the case.
There may be a fee payable for this information. This will be considered and you will be informed if as fee is payable. In this event the fee must be paid before the information is processed and released. The 20 working day time limit for responses is suspended until receipt of payment. You will be informed if this is the case.
If you have made a request for information held by the Trust - we will contact you as soon as possible if we need any further information to enable us to answer your request. If we don't need any further information we will respond to you within the statutory timescale of 20 working days following the date on which the request was received.
If you have any further queries or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact us.
With best regards,
Alan Larn | communications officer (Freedom of Information) |
Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust | Nethermayne | Essex | SS16 5NL
01268 524900 ext 2992
[Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust request email]
Dear Mr Preston,,
I am writing in connection with your request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 received by Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust on 03 September 2019.
Please be advised that Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust ceased to exist on 31 March 2020. Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust, formed on 1 April 2020 by merger of the 3 acute trusts in Mid and South Essex, is now responsible for your FOI request.
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise that you have not yet received a response to your request. This lapse in standards is the result of a number of factors, not least the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our business processes.
Given the time that has elapsed since you submitted your FOI request, we would be most grateful if you could confirm whether or not you still require response. If so, we will expedite completion of your request.
If we do not hear from you by 5pm on 18 August 2020 (Ten Working Days), your request will be closed.
You have the right to refer this matter to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire. SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545 700
Web Address: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
With best regards and our apologies once more,
Corporate Governance Administrator
Corporate Governance & Membership Services
Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust
Basildon University Hospital, Nethermayne, Basildon, SS16 5NL
Tel: 01268 524900
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now