Dear Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust,
Please confirm the following pieces of information:
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Electronic Patient Record?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Electronic Patient Record?
• Who is the Trust's current supplier for their Patient Administration System?
• What are the contract start and end dates for the Patient Administration System?
• When is the trust due to start looking to re-procure their clinical systems?
• Who supplies the Trust's integration system?
• How often does the Trust evaluate their Clinical Systems?
• Please supply a copy of the Trust’s latest Digital Strategy
• How regularly does the Trust review their Digital Strategy?
• Who is the Trust's current Chief Clinical Information Officer?
• Who is the Trust’s current CIO/ IT Director?
• Which member of the board is responsible for IT?
• Please provide an organisation chart for the trust’s IM&T department
• Please provide a link to the trust’s latest Board Assurance Framework
• Which member of the Trust is the SRO for the STP engagements?
• What proportion of the Trust’s IM&T Department is made up of interim staff and permanent staff?
• How many beds does the trust have?
• How many staff does the trust employ?
• What is the trust’s current NHSI Rating?
• What is the trust’s current Digital Maturity Score?
• Does the trust outsource their IT services to an external provider, if so please provide details of provider and contract dates
• Is the Trust looking to migrate to the cloud in the next 2 years?
• Is the Trust considering their options of outsourcing their IT Services in the next 3 years?
Thank you for your request for information sent 3 September 2019.
It has been allocated the reference number 2019 – 4855 and is being dealt
with under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Our aim is to provide the information at the earliest opportunity but
within the statutory 20 working days of receiving your request. Should
there be any difficulty or delay in providing the information to you
within the limit we will inform you of this. If fees apply to this request
you will be informed and a fees notice will be issued to you. Payment is
then required before we proceed with your request.
If you have any further queries in relation to your request, please
contact the Information Governance Team quoting the reference above.
Information Governance Team
Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust
Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Alder Hey Children s Hospital
NHS Foundation Trust. This e-mail may contain confidential and/or
proprietary Trust information some or all of which may be legally
privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If any addressing or
transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author
by replying to this e-mail and destroy any copies. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or
rely on this e-mail.
The information contained in this email may be subject to public
disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the
information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this
e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. The Trust may monitor outgoing
and incoming e-mails and other telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you give your
consent to such monitoring.
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now