Dear Dumfries and Galloway College,
This is a Freedom of Information Request.
In November 2015 The First Minister made a commitment to work towards gender balance on all public boards in Scotland.
Please could you supply me with the following information?
1. At November 12 2015, how many men and and how many women were on the board of your organisation?
2. At November 12 2015, was the Chairperson (or person with an equivalent role) a man or a woman?
3. How many men and how many women are now on the board of your organisation?
4. Is the current Chairperson (or person with an equivalent role) a man or a woman?
5. Does the board have a formal strategy or policy commitment to achieving gender balance?
If so please supply a copy of the document where the policy is laid out. Please also confirm the date that this policy was adopted.
6. What is the current median annual FTE pay for men and and the current median annual FTE pay for women in the organisation?
Please do not send the requested information in pdf format files. I would prefer to receive the requested information by email in a machine readable format such as MS Excel.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Please find attached for the response to FOI request received on 1^st
Dumfries & Galloway College
01387 73 4006
This email has been scanned for viruses by EPA Cloud
For more information please visit http://www.epacloud.com
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now