Gender balance on public boards in Scotland
Dear Historic Environment Scotland,
This is a Freedom of Information Request.
In November 2015 The First Minister made a commitment to work towards gender balance on all public boards in Scotland.
Please could you supply me with the following information?
1. At November 12 2015, how many men and and how many women were on the board of your organisation?
2. At November 12 2015, was the Chairperson (or person with an equivalent role) a man or a woman?
3. How many men and how many women are now on the board of your organisation?
4. Is the current Chairperson (or person with an equivalent role) a man or a woman?
5. Does the board have a formal strategy or policy commitment to achieving gender balance? If so please supply a copy of the document where the policy is laid out. Please also confirm the date that this policy was adopted.
6. What is the current median FTE pay for men and women in the organisation?
Please do not send the requested information in pdf format files. I would prefer to receive the requested information by email in a machine readable format such as MS Excel.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Dear Mr Tibbitt. Thank you for your request below under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. A response will be issued to you within the 20 working day period permitted in the Act. Yours sincerely. Roger Green
Roger Green | Information Manager
Historic Environment Scotland | Àrainneachd Eachdraidheil Alba
T: 0131 668 8713
E: [email address]
Historic Environment Scotland - Scottish Charity No. SC045925
Registered Address: Longmore House, Salisbury Place, Edinburgh, EH9 1SH
Read our Annual Operating Plan 2017-2018
Dear Mr Tibbitt. Please see the enclosed response to your information request of 19 January 2018. As requested my response is not in .pdf format.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now