Gender balance and register of interests of board members
The Ferret Media Ltd made this Freedom of Information request to Dumfries and Galloway College as part of a batch sent to 21 authorities
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear Dumfries and Galloway College,
Please treat this as a freedom of information request.
In November 2015 The First Minister made a commitment to work towards gender balance on all public boards in Scotland.
Please could you supply me with the following information?
1. How many women are now on the board of your organisation and how many people of other genders are there?
2. Is the current Chairperson (or person with an equivalent role) a woman or someone of another gender?
3. What is the current median FTE pay for men and women in the organisation?
In addition, I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information about board members.
4. Please supply the names of everyone currently on the board along with their registers of interest and the date that their register was last updated.
5. Please supply details of any payments made to any of the board members in the last 12 months, and a summary of the purpose of each payment.
Please do not send the requested information in pdf format files. I would prefer to receive the requested information by email in a machine readable format such as MS Excel.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
The Ferret Media Ltd
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. We will respond within the required timeframe.
Secretary to the Board
Strategic Planning Manager
Bankend Road, Dumfries DG1 4FD
email:[Dumfries and Galloway College request email]
Please find attached our response to your Freedom of Information request.
Secretary to the Board
T: 01387 734364
Dumfries and Galloway College
Bankend Road, Dumfries, DG1 4FD
01387 734000 | dumgal.ac.uk
Green Gown Award Winner | UK & Ireland's Sustainability Institution of the Year 2020
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now