Dear Highways England Company Limited,
I know that this information is freely provided to the public but I would like to request the following information via FOI.
Please could you confirm/provide the following information:
- The speed limit for 4236A M1 Northbound at 22:30:19 on the 25th February 2019.
- A timestamped image clearing displaying the signs including any messages and the ID of the camera used to provide the image. I have a dashcam image which I would like to compare.
- Date that the last time a camera calibration certificate was issued and if it is still valid (I cannot access this from the weblink online it is not working).
- Confirm what mode the camera was in at the time the image was taken and the last time this changed prior to 22:30:19 (i.e. maintenance etc).
- From the gantry reports can you confirm if blank indicated National Speed Limit.
- The speed limit on camera 4225A and 4226A from 22:20 to 22:30 on the 25th February 2019.
- If went into Tibshelf Services and the gantry prior to entry was the national speed limit but potentially changed and on entry it was blank, what would you expect the driver to adhere too?
This is an automated response:
Thank you for your email to Highways England.
If you’re reporting a real time issue which requires immediate attention
please call the Customer Contact Centre on 0300 123 5000.
A map of the roads for which we are responsible can be found here
If the road you’re interested in isn’t on this map it will fall under the
jurisdiction of the local authority. You can find details of local
authorities using the search facility on the gov.uk website
If your email does relate to an issue on Highways England's network it
will be passed to the relevant team within Highways England and they will
respond to you within a maximum of 15 working days.
If you’ve made a request under the Freedom of Information Act we will
respond to you within a maximum of 20 working days. Your request will be
dealt with in line with government guidelines:
Please be advised that emails may be monitored for training and quality
To help us improve our service please click here to complete a short
Highways England Customer Contact Centre.
This email may contain information which is confidential and is intended
only for use of the recipient/s named above. If you are not an intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any copying, distribution,
disclosure, reliance upon or other use of the contents of this email is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender and destroy it.
Highways England Company Limited | General enquiries: 0300 123 5000
|National Traffic Operations Centre, 3 Ridgeway, Quinton Business Park,
Birmingham B32 1AF |
[Highways England request email]
Registered in England and Wales no 9346363 | Registered Office: Bridge
House, 1 Walnut Tree Close, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4LZ
Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
6. mailto:[Highways England request email]
Dear Mrs Briggs
Thank you for your request for information dated 15 May 2019 which we are
dealing with under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
The due date for issuing a full response to you is 13 June 2019.
If you have any queries about this email please contact us. Please
remember to quote the reference number, shown in the subject line of this
email, in any future communications.
High Level Correspondence Team - Operations Midlands
Highways England | The Cube | 199 Wharfside Street | Birmingham | B1 1RN