Funding to Tuntum Housing Association

Nottinghamshire County Council did not have the information requested.

Dear Nottinghamshire County Council

Please could you provide me with the following information, under the Freedom of Information Act:

- Whether Nottinghamshire County Council Provides any funding to Tuntum Housing Association for it's specialist housing services, such as Imaani House.
- How much funding Nottinghamshire County Council Provides for specialist services, per person supported.
- How much funding Nottinghamshire County Council has provided for specialist services each year from 2018.
- Who in Nottinghamshire County Council is responsible for overseeing the use of these funds, or ensuring the funding provides good value for money for the council.

Yours faithfully,

E Langdon

FOI, Nottinghamshire County Council

Dear Requester,

Request for Information: Ref : NCC-050594-21

Thank you for your request for information relating to funding to Tuntum Housing Association.

Nottinghamshire County Council is not a [housing/rating] authority

The district and borough councils and the city council will hold this information. You may have contacted these councils already in connection with your request, but if not, their contact details are below:

Ashfield District Council: [email address]

Bassetlaw District Council: [email address]

Broxtowe Borough Council: [email address]

Gedling Borough Council: [email address]

Mansfield District Council: [email address]

Newark & Sherwood District: [email address]

Rushcliffe Borough Council: [email address]

Nottingham City Council: [email address]

I hope this is helpful.

Yours sincerely,

Freedom of Information Act Team
Chief Executives Department | Nottinghamshire County Council
C 0115 9772788
[email address]

Make it EASY Make it QUICK Make it HAPPEN

Follow us on: Twitter & Facebook

show quoted sections