Freedom of Information Request - Social Housing

Nottinghamshire County Council did not have the information requested.

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from your organisation:

1) How many complaints relating to housing has your organisation received in the past five years (January 2016 to present)? How many of these cases are ongoing? [Please could you provide the data for each year e.g. 2016 “X” number of complaints, 2017 “X” number of complaints.]

2) How many staff members do you have working as part of your complaints resolution team or equivalent team?

3) How many social housing tenants (council house and housing association tenants) does your council have? How many social housing dwellings/properties (council house and housing association dwellings/properties) does your council have?

5) How much money has your organisation spent on housing repairs and maintenance each year for the past five years (Jan 2016-present)? [Please could you provide the data for each year e.g. 2016 “X” number, 2017 “X” number]

My preferred format for this data is CSV format.

If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.

If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.

If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone (07428474415) and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request, my details are outlined below.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.

Best wishes,

Will Tullis

FOI, Nottinghamshire County Council

Dear Requester,

Request for Information: Ref : NCC-049877-21

Thank you for your request for information relating to FOI REQUEST relating to social housing.

Nottinghamshire County Council is not a [housing/rating] authority

Nottinghamshire County Council does not have responsibility for FOI REQUEST relating to social housing and, therefore, we do not hold this information.

The district and borough councils and the city council will hold this information. You may have contacted these councils already in connection with your request, but if not, their contact details are below:

Ashfield District Council: [email address]

Bassetlaw District Council: [email address]

Broxtowe Borough Council: [email address]

Gedling Borough Council: [email address]

Mansfield District Council: [email address]

Newark & Sherwood District: [email address]

Rushcliffe Borough Council: [email address]

Nottingham City Council: [email address]

I hope this is helpful.

Yours sincerely,

Freedom of Information Act Team
Chief Executives Department | Nottinghamshire County Council
C 0115 9772788
[email address]

Make it EASY Make it QUICK Make it HAPPEN

Follow us on: Twitter & Facebook

show quoted sections