Freedom of Information request - Project Management Software Systems
Dear Torridge District Council,
Freedom of Information request - Software Systems
1. What Software Systems are currently used by the Council (please identify each system if more than one is used) for:
• Programme and / or Project management?
• Risk Management recording and reporting
• Performance Management reporting
• Freedom of Information recording and tracking
2. When do the contracts expire for each software system used?
3. Do you have any planned changes or upgrades of the software currently used? If so, when?
4. How much does each system cost including both the initial licence fee and the annual charge?
5. If you do not have a system how are programmes and projects managed currently?
6. How (which procurement route or framework) was the contract initially tendered and when was this tender awarded?
7. If no software or tendered contract is in place currently are you considering tendering or purchasing further software within the next 12 months? If so via which procurement route or framework would you be using?
8. How many users / licenses for each system have you purchased for each system?
9. Who is the person responsible for the identified Software Systems? Please provide full name, title and contact information if possible.
Thank you for your information request which is receiving attention. We will respond to your request within the 20 working day statutory deadline.
Please do not reply to this auto acknowledgement.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or other action taken in reliance of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please use the reply function to tell us and then permanently delete what you have received.
Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of the Torridge District Council.
E-mail is inherently insecure without specific security measures being taken. In essence we cannot guarantee the safe and private delivery of all e-mail, both outbound and inbound, due to the complexity and nature of the networks that it may utilise. Please bear this in mind when sending critical or sensitive information.
Senders and recipients of email should be aware that under UK Data Protection and Freedom of Information legislation these contents may have to be disclosed in response to a request. Under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Lawful Business Practice Regulations, any E-mail sent to or from this address may be accessed by someone other than the recipient for system management and security purposes.
This email and any attachments have been checked for viruses however you should carry out your own check before opening any attachments. Torridge District Council enforces a corporate wide anti-virus policy. The Council does not accept any liability in respect of damage caused by any virus that is not detected.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information Request.
Please find below the response from Torridge District Council.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the
right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be
submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your
original request and should be addressed to: Freedom of Information
Officer at Torridge District Council, Riverbank House, Bideford EX39 2QG
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have
the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a
decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information
Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9
With kind regards.
Torridge District Council
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now