Freedom of Information request - Project Management Software Systems
Dear Torbay Borough Council,
Freedom of Information request - Software Systems
1. What Software Systems are currently used by the Council (please identify each system if more than one is used) for:
• Programme and / or Project management?
• Risk Management recording and reporting
• Performance Management reporting
• Freedom of Information recording and tracking
2. When do the contracts expire for each software system used?
3. Do you have any planned changes or upgrades of the software currently used? If so, when?
4. How much does each system cost including both the initial licence fee and the annual charge?
5. If you do not have a system how are programmes and projects managed currently?
6. How (which procurement route or framework) was the contract initially tendered and when was this tender awarded?
7. If no software or tendered contract is in place currently are you considering tendering or purchasing further software within the next 12 months? If so via which procurement route or framework would you be using?
8. How many users / licenses for each system have you purchased for each system?
9. Who is the person responsible for the identified Software Systems? Please provide full name, title and contact information if possible.
Dear Mr Clarke
Thank you for your request for information, which was received on 9
January 2019. We are currently processing your request and will contact
you within 20 working days.
If you have any queries regarding your request, please do not hesitate to
contact us, quoting the reference number above in all communications.
Information Compliance Support Officer
Torquay Town Hall
*: [email address]
The Information Compliance Team will aim to acknowledge correspondence
within 3 working days unless a restriction is in place.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now