Dear Croydon Borough Council,
I am writing for a formal request of information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA 2000), regarding the toilet facilities in the boroughs of London. Please provide me details of the following questions:
1. How many public toilets are available in your council’s borough?
2. How much did your council spend in maintenance of the public toilets, cleaners etc, during the last financial year 2018/2019?
3. Does your council pay to Transport for London for the toilet services? If yes, how much was this last financial year 2018/2019?
4. How many toilets are out of service in your borough?
5. How many reports for antisocial behaviors have been made during last year, that happened on toilets, and how many toilets have been closed for antisocial behavior or vandalism?
Please give me an accurate answer, in a spreadsheet format, NOT TEXT or PDF, as I need to analyze the data’s.
Dear Croydon Council,
Thank you for your response. I asked to have it on a speardsheet format, not on a Word or PDF.
On future requests, can you please use the format as asked? Thank you.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now