Freedom of Information request: advertising for clearing
Dear Leeds Beckett University,
Under the Freedom of Information Act, can you please tell me how much money you spent on advertising for clearing in 2019.
Can you please provide subtotals for the following categories (feel free to break them down further if that's appropriate):
3. Google - that is, search advertising
7. Other social networks (please specify)
9. Online - that is, on websites excluding social networks, or those websites those listed above (this includes advertising using Google's ad network)
11. National newspapers
12. Local newspapers
14. Posters and billboards
16. Public transport billboards
Can you also provide an example of an ad in each of the above formats.
For the online forms of advertising, can you also tell me how many clicks each advertisement received. Can you also provide any other data you have which indicates the engagement with each ad.
For Google advertising, can you list which keywords you advertised against. Can you please indicate the cost-per-click in each case.
For Facebook, can you please supply
- A list of the interests and/or demographics you targeted
- If you used custom audiences, where you derived the data to make that custom audience from
Can you please provide this information in an Excel format.
Thanks for your help!
I acknowledge receipt of your request for information. It will be
processed in accordance with the requirements of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 and you should expect to receive a response by 8
Leeds Alex Whitehead
Beckett Casework Administrator
University Leeds Governance & Legal Services
University Leeds Beckett University, 101 The Old Broadcasting
House, City Campus, Leeds LS2 9EN
Email: [email address] Tel:
0113 812 2260
To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now