I write in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
1) How many of your students were entitled to free school meals in February 2020?
2) How many of your students have applied for the COVID-related free school meals provision that was announced by the Government in mid-March 2020?
3) How many of your students have received this COVID-related free school meals provision?
4) Between 20th March 2020 and 13th April 2020, how many applications for COVID-related free school meals provision did your school turn down because the applicant had No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF), if any?
5) Between 13th April 2020 - 13th June 2020, how many students of NRPF status applied for free school meal provisions at your school, if any?
6) Between 13th April 2020 - 13th June 2020, how many students of NRPF status at your school received free school meals?
If data are not held for these time periods, or the time to ascertain such information would exceed the legislative provision, I would appreciate whatever information you have to hand. If anything is unclear in this request, I would delight in refining it, and can be contacted at [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now