Dear Wandsworth Borough Council,
This request is in relation to the borough's "in house" foster carers, the payments to them and support provided in carrying out their role.
1. a schedule of weekly fostering fees and allowances
2. a schedule of payments for enhanced placements if appropriate
3. a schedule of competency payments or similar
4. financial detail of any other financial support to foster carers such as Additional allowances for holidays, birthdays and festive celebrations
5. financial detail of any other Additional payment and benefits, based on the needs of individual children
6. financial detail of Time-limited retention payments if carers are not allocated a child
7. financial details of any referral fee(s) / schemes if foster carers recommend friends and family members who go on to become foster carers
8. Financial information on Bonuses in recognition of long service or suchlike.
9. Detail of financial schemes for mainstream / enhanced / specialist payments not listed above
10. Detail of support packages provided directly or commissioned by the local authority and available to foster carers to support them in their foster caring role
11. Current number of borough foster carers with which child(ren) are placed
12. Current number of registered borough foster carers with no child(ren) placed.
13. Detail on the last time rates to foster carers were reviewed / increased / decreased.
I appreciate it's a busy time so if any of the above is already in the public domain please forward a link to published reports / council decisions.
Wandsworth Request for Information - 2020/3465 - Fostering Fees &
Thank you for your request for information received on 15/10/2020.
This will be processed in accordance with the appropriate access to
information regime but may be delayed due to the Council prioritising the
operational requirements of Covid-19. We remain committed to responding to
your request and will reply as soon as we are able.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Should our response to
you breach the statutory time frame you have the right to complain to the
FOI and DPA Officer
This email and any of its attachments are intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this message in error you must not print, copy, use or disclose the
contents to anyone. Please also delete it from your system and inform the
sender of the error immediately. Emails sent and received by Richmond and
Wandsworth Councils are monitored and may be subsequently disclosed to
authorised third parties, in accordance with relevant legislation.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now