Dear FOI Manager,
I would like to request the following data, broken out by calendar year (and local authority location if possible), for the past 10 years starting with 2022 if available:
1. What are the most commonly stolen car parts from the vehicles in the UK (by local authority area).
2. The total number of reports of stolen car parts from the vehicles in the UK (by local authority area)
3. What are the most commonly stolen items from within the vehicles in the UK (by local authority area).
4. The total number of vehicle break ins reported in the UK (by local authority area)
5. The total number of vehicles stolen according to police definition (by local authority area).
6. The number of convictions from vehicles stolen according to police definition (by local authority area).
Please let me know if you need any further information.
Dear Mr Robin
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request dated 5 July . The Police and Crime Panel do not hold any of the information you have requested.
You may need to contact the Chief Constable for Hertfordshire for this information, here is a link to the website https://www.herts.police.uk/police-force...
Head of Legal Services
& Monitoring Officer for Broxbourne & Epping Forest DC
Broxbourne Borough Council | Bishopsâ€™ College |
Churchgate | Cheshunt | EN8 9XQ
Tel:Â 01992 785555 ext.5702 |Â Web: www.broxbourne.gov.uk |Â Twitter: @BroxbourneBC |Â Facebook: @BroxbourneBC
Sign up to receive emails about Council services
and events at www.broxbourne.gov.uk/emailalerts
Â Â Â Â
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now