Dear Chichester District Council,
I would like to make an FOI request about the following statistics in the previous annual period. If figures are recorded in calendar year this would be 2017, if financial year 2017-18. If available in both, I would prefer calendar for comparison to central government FOI statistics.
1. What period do you record FOI statistics in? Financial Year/Calendar Year/Other?
2. How many FOI requests have you received? (if this figure includes EIR requests, please state)
3. The number of requests where the information was granted?
4. The number of requests where the information was entirely withheld (no information provided)?
5. The number of requests where the information was partially withheld (some, but not all information requested, provided)?
6. How many requests were completed inside the statutory deadline?
7. How many requests were appealed to internal review?
8. How many decisions were upheld at internal review?
9. How many FOI decisions have been appealed to the ICO?
10. How many decisions were upheld by the ICO?
11. How many vexatious requests were received?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
Dear Alex Parsons,
Our Ref: FL-101003153862
Further to your recent request for information with regard to requests for
information, please find your answers below. If you are dissatisfied with
the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal
Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date
of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed
to Nicholas Bennett, Divisional Manager for Democratic Services.
Chichester District Council
Ext: 25251 | Tel: 01243785166 | [email address] | Fax: 01243